Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm back

After a reletivly long break from wizard 101 I'm playing again, I guess the other games I have plaed just rant as immersive or have such a great community as this one. So, as you probably already know,the new world (which names escapes me at the moment and I'm too lazy to look it up) is out, sadly Im still stuck in zafaria. I'm almost done though so I'll be able to start blogging about that in allitle bit. I'll probably post a vid or something in the next few days. In other news and totlaly off subject, you should check out a video of me speed drawing on YouTube. Just search chewyy56 "speed drawing" and it should be the first one to show up. So I hope you enjoy that video if you watch it. It took me about 20 min to draw but the videos speed up so its only 5 min. Soo thats about it so see ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment